HOME ABOUT ME PATTERNS/TUTORIALS FEATURED CONTACT ME

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Essential Oils Clutch



Hi friends!  Sorry it has been awhile.  We have been creating and learning so many new things on our little homestead and I can't wait to share them all with you! One of my favorite new projects is this clutch for Essential Oils.






I created this clutch after trying other options available on the market and being disappointed.  I found the cosmetic style bags to be floppy with little support and were hard to carry around alone.  I often just want my oil clutch and don't want to have to carry a separate bag.  I had resorted to just tossing oils into the front seat of my car and into random bags or my pockets.  After loosing one of my favorite oils I decided it was time to create something that would not only be functional but also something that would offer added support and be beautiful to carry.  It took a few tries to get it just right but I finally did it and I'm so pleased with the final product! 

The clutch is approximately 4.5" deep by 11.5" wide.  It securely holds 12 bottles all sizes.  There is also room for small spray bottles.  It is triple padded for extra protection and sits upright when closed and open which allows for easier viewing.  There is room in the middle for lip gloss or other items like small sample bottles. It's an eye catching silky cotton voile with lace and velvet trim. 


The official Sew Grown online store front is up and running!  We are offering free shipping until the end of February!  www.sewgrown.com Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! It so great to hear from you and it is what keeps me motivated to create.