HOME ABOUT ME PATTERNS/TUTORIALS FEATURED CONTACT ME

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Anthropologie Tank Top Tutorial

So the title is a little deceiving.  I actually haven't finished the tutorial yet due to a very busy life and some camera complications but I promise it will be posted tomorrow, Tuesday at the latest!  I was planning on making it my Mothers Day Gift to you and was going to call it the Mothers Day Bouquet Tank but since that didn't happen here's a little peak.

The tutorial is on how to make a tank top by tracing an existing one from your closet then embellishing it to get that Anthroplogie look.  You can stock up on some perfect fitting plan tanks with this tutorial as well. 

Here is how one of mine turned out.  Sorry for the bad photos!  It's really hard to get a good photo of a white shirt.  The roses look a little funky in the photo as well but are fantastic in person.  I will get some better less rushed shots this week;)  In the meantime, I would love to hear what you think!
















Pin It

3 comments:

  1. It's awesome!! I love the shoulder details and of course the ruffled roses. I'd love to feature your tutorial when it's ready!!
    Please email me if you're interested!
    seaminglysmitten@gmail.com
    Jenny
    www.seaminglysmitten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great to me! Excited to see the tutorial. Anything to not spend Anthro prices. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I followed your link thru the spring top comp. I love your top, great work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! It so great to hear from you and it is what keeps me motivated to create.