HOME ABOUT ME PATTERNS/TUTORIALS FEATURED CONTACT ME

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Pinterest

Ok, I'm so late in the game with pinterest!  I started pinning awhile ago but it has been very low on my list of priorities.  With the new school year coming up I have been busy pinning all sorts of resources to match up with our Classical Conversations grammar memory work and some other favorite sewing, knitting, and house decor finds.  I also fixed the link for the Clasp Clutch Purse Pattern. 

Just click on the links below to view my boards. 

I love this front porch!Knitted shaw. This is so beautiful!  I want one for myself!Country garden

Love this skirt!Fine arts project for shapes with oil. Week 1.I love this idea!!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! It so great to hear from you and it is what keeps me motivated to create.