HOME ABOUT ME PATTERNS/TUTORIALS FEATURED CONTACT ME

Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Sewing

Here is what I've been working on for Christmas gifts.  Several of the girls will be getting these cute aprons with matching doll aprons and the moms will be getting skirt aprons to match.

I created a pattern for these and will hopefully get to post it after Christmas.  It will be for sizes 2T-7T.



 


I also came up with this apron for some of the special women in our lives.  I first saw this fabric and thought "how horrible"!  As a walked past it again I thought "wow, that's just wrong"!  The last time I walked past it I thought "I have to have this"! 






I'm just hoping there is enough left over for me to make one for myself.  My father is going to die seeing me cook Christmas dinner in this one!  Hehe, It's the little things in life.  Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Both aprons are awesome! I really like the fabric you've chosen for both!
    Happy Holidays!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turned out so cute! I'll do a 2T if you still need it- I forgot to email you back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found this on Pinterest and I would love the pattern for the mom/daughter/doll aprons if you are willing to share. My e-mail is rachel_laughlin@yahoo.com. Thank you! I've had fun looking around your blog! Love your stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found this post through Pinterest. I would love to have the pattern for the mother/daughter/doll apron if you are willing to share! I love the fabrics you chose! My e-mail is rachel_laughlin@yahoo.com. I've had fun looking around your blog. I love your stuff!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! It so great to hear from you and it is what keeps me motivated to create.