HOME ABOUT ME PATTERNS/TUTORIALS FEATURED CONTACT ME

Monday, October 11, 2010

Tiny Tot Tea Party Dress

So I finally finished a pattern that I will be offering for free soon!  It's super simple to make.  How cute does my baby girl look in this one?  I'm a little biased I know, but she just looks so lovely in pink.  I made the top out of linen and the dress is lined so it has a beautiful flow.  When I finished the dress the linen looked a little heavy for the thin bottom cotton so I added a hand made flower.  There are several really cute pleat options that I will add to the pattern.  I'm also trying this in knit and I really hope it turns out.  There are some fantastic new knits at Sew Mama Sew right now.  Sorry about the less than perfect photos.  A new camera is on the budget for next month.  Hallelujah!









Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! It so great to hear from you and it is what keeps me motivated to create.