HOME ABOUT ME PATTERNS/TUTORIALS FEATURED CONTACT ME

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A shirt for the "Girl"

So my father in law who let me say is madly in LOVE with Madeline has called her the "girl" from day one and now it is sticking with all of us!  What's the girl doing?  Where's the girl?  I want to see the girl?  I guess that's what happens after having a house full of boys!  So here is a shirt I made for the "girl".






I made this awhile ago and waited too long to put it on her.  Check out the pudge on those arms!  It's just about too tight and not one of my best proportioned pieces!  I do however like the combination of the vintage reproduction fabric with the white linen and added ruffle. 






I guess all home sewn creations can't be perfect but my "girl" certainly is!



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! It so great to hear from you and it is what keeps me motivated to create.